View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
Assuming Wikipedia's numbers are correct, what is your point? It appears that the American Cancer Society is within the BBB guidelines.

Can you give us comparable numbers for the Central Florida Health Alliance, The Villages Health System, and Villages Health System Foundation? More importantly, can you tell us what the Developer's financial stake is in the Moffitt fund-raising drive?
My point is that 20% for fund raising is high. http://www.charitynavigator.org/ For example: The Central Florida United way is 6.5% for fund raising with 86% to services. Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Breast Cancer) is 6% and 84%. I will guarantee you that CFHA, since their business in medicine not fund raising, will be nowhere near that number either but they are not a charity so they are not listed.

And I can't tell you what the Developer's stake is other than renting the building (and that amount must be small in the whole scheme of their commercial entities). And so far not one other person including Ritchie has indicated what the money connection might be. I'd like that answer as well but my guess is that Morse's connection is indirect money by making TV more attractive etc. The amount to be raised (6m?) is small change to Morse.

Last edited by Russ_Boston; 02-16-2011 at 04:08 PM.