View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Their making a profit is not the issue (at least not to me). It's the lying, the greed, the arrogance.
Agreed - but people keep insinuating that there must be some $$ deal between Moffitt, CFHA and Morse. Can't believe that the small sq. footage to be leased is a very high percentage of the overall lease space TV has. My point is that it is ALL business. On the part of CFHA, Moffitt, Morse, the other radiation center and even the American Cancer Society (when it comes to Relay money). They all want a piece of the pie.

But yes I don't like being lied to either. But I think the only provable lie so far has been the comment about donating the new building. Have there been others? (and please post a direct link to show the rest of us, don't just say it.)

I'm trying to be open minded about this without picking any side. But for the most part I just keep seeing innuendos. Neither Ritchie or the POA article had any real answers. Yes, sometimes where there is smoke there is fire but I'll look for final answers not just more questions. To make accusations like I've been reading I'll need real proof.