View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
to only blame liberal dems for the budget mess is beyond my understanding JimJoe. The facts just dont support your opinions. Blame must be shared by ALL and the solutions must be shared by ALL. Unfortunately the politics of the moment seem to prevent compromise on just about everything which leads me to believe that the whole system is bought and paid for.
Allow me please to say that I know of nobody who posts on here and very very few folks I talk with who do not hold Bush as part of the problem.

This thread was not intended to go there but addressed what has been perceived as a problem of those newly elected Reps on the Republican side (very specific in the criticsm)...my only mention of the President and JIMJOE also is to point out the lack of ANY responsibility being laid at his feet !

PS...I was not very clear...this thread was a criticism of the new Republicans and what has been construed by the thread starter as a very poor and in fact a "dupe" of us on budget cuts. My only comments and I believe those of JIMJOE simply pointed out the criticism clearly avoided any mention of President Obama and speaking for me, as the leader of the country had/has a responsibility to set the standard and tone which he has not once again !