View Single Post

Old 02-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Unfortunately, we readers are never sure who is who and what their agenda is when we read the posts .

More than once I have been said to be in the Morses pay by people who don't know me.

When we post with a lot of venom and not so many facts we devalue our own property. We really need to research our facts just to protect ourselves and our investment. The world is watching this forum. I think that honesty is key, but speculation, hearsay and gossip, not so much.
It is a pleasure to bump your thoughtful post again. I decided not to read the thread after I read the title...ok...I peaked and saw your post. IMHO...the use of the word "felony" was calculated to incite and slant the tone. It suggested much more than the update it purported to be. It was unnecessary (read the title without the word) and specious. Further, it voided any suggestion of objectivity by the OP. In that regard it is not honest. One can speculate it was not intended to inform.....it was intended to perpetuate an agenda. Words have meaning but do not always mean.....people mean.

Gossip is an interesting word. Lisa Kirk, the actress, defined it quite accurately. "A gossip is someone who talks to you about others, a bore is someone who talks to you about himself, and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself".

So.....how have you been?

Have a good day.