View Single Post

Old 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricthemic View Post
This is only my second year owning here, not sure of your assumption/ quote "I am sure villages have different "personalities." From everyone we've met here, I don't think so. By "Prestigious", I assume you mean the houses cost a lot more... yes there are many villages and areas within each village that cost more but I would (based upon my experience) suggest that they do NOT have different "personalities". (as in my above title, not sure what you meant) but based upon my limited experience here I do not think there are different personalities from village to village. I only state this because of your statement of how sure you are..
Also, many post, including one on this thread, referred to (in my opinion) a frequently commented "Village" line of delineation as north and south of 466.
Implying that all the houses north were built many years earlier that south. When in reality the houses north of 466 were built in the last twenty to seven years ago and the houses south of 466 were built from eight years ago to now. Thus relatively speaking quite a few villages both north and south were built within a couple of years of each other. As will be the houses built now just north of and south of 466A.
Anyway, even though villages maybe advertised, as you said, "prestigious" it may be, by and of big bucks but definitely not for "Horsey, Sailors or Good Golfers".
Tbugs, take over.
I would wager that there are people who are "horsey, sailors and good golfers" in most villages. There are also people who are doggy, Army, Marines and poor golfers in most villages.(Not necessarily the same people.)

An intellectual is reported to live in one of the villages.

We also have one resident liberal.

Just kidding.

We have two.

Last edited by graciegirl; 02-18-2011 at 06:20 AM.