View Single Post

Old 02-18-2011, 07:53 AM
Default Cody's - manager needs to get a new job

Three of us went to Cody's yesterday evening for the first time.

We arrived at 18.08 and were given a "flasher" and told the wait would be 20-25 minutes. We went to the boardwalk (not over the bridge) and returned to the front entrance after 10 minutes to wait. After 40 minutes I went in to check what was taking so long, and was told I was not even on their list.

I pointed out that I had been given one of their "flashers" and asked for the manager. I explained what had happened and he walked off, totally unconcerned, without saying a word.

We left and, on the way out, I told the Greeter what had happened (we had been chatting earlier while I waited) and that we were finding somewhere else to eat. He rushed inside, and immediately arranged with the Reception for us to have a nice table. Our server came to take our drinks order and said that we had just missed Happy Hour - it was 19.05 by now. I explained what had happened, and she came back with two-for-one drinks.

So the staff at Cody's saved the day, while the manager did absolutely nothing and should find himself a job more suited to his lack of people skills.