View Single Post

Old 02-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Veteran member

Even though I said I was through with this thread, I am not. Please bear with me a little more.

The Morse family-in this thread- have been compared to Charlie Manson, Adloph Hitler, and Mousilini. Kind of harsh, if you ask me.

There were comments made about needing integrity at the top of a corporation. Do we have integrity in all of our elected officials? We would like it but it doesn't happen. We need corporate leadership who will look out for the best interests of The Villages. I do not agree with the Morse ultra-conservative politics by any means and I get a big laugh out of the Daily Sun columns and letters to the editor.

I am not a hunter nor a supporter of the NRA at all. I used to hunt but after getting out of the Army in 1969, I got rid of my rifle and have not picked one up since.

There were comments about my saying that nothing is holding you in The Villages and if the integrity of the corporation management is beyond your liking, you can move. I am not telling anyone to move. It is the same thing with donations to the Moffit Center. Donate to it if you want or don't. I want to live in harmony. We all worked hard for our slice of Heaven. Let's enjoy it to the fullest.

Hopefully, this has cleared the air and we can all get along.