View Single Post

Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default Ebay Selling Puppy Mill Dogs

I usually post funny videos about our pets. This time I'm posting about a very serious matter.

Ebay has decided to start selling puppies and other pets and live animals online. Reputable breeders would never use ebay to sell their puppies. Therefore, only the worst backyard breeders and puppy mills will be selling on ebay.

In case you don't know what puppy mills are, they breed their females over and over with every season until their bodies are worn out and then they either kill them or dump them at shelters. Puppy mills/backyard breeders keep dogs in wire cages their entire lives causing malformed feet. Some are kept completely in the dark their entire lives. They are overcrowded and live in their own feces.

Please google "puppy mills" to learn more.

Having rescued a female breeding dog from one of these torture chambers, I know first-hand how terrible these places really are.

Please sign the petition on the attached link to stop ebay from selling live animals. It's not one of those petition sites where they bombard you with emails and try to sell you stuff. This one is legitimate.

Thank you. Please help make a difference for suffering animals.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ebay...g-live-animals