View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default btk

I'm probably going to kick myself, but I agree that if you've got the bucks, which the state of Fla. doesn't, then and only then SPEND.....BUT btk you must take a "be nice pill", I know in your heart of heart you are probably not near as MEAN as you come across on TOTV, Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
for HS rail service?
It would be nice to see options that serve the needs of the people and not the politicians and their special interest supporters.

However, if I were Scott I would say OK, you want the HS rail project....show me the other programs to cut instead where the $3 billion ++ will be offset.

REMEMBER? The man is trying to respond to the fact there is no money for the project!!! What do the rest of you do when you don't have the money/ability to pay?

The federal government has to borrow 40 cents on the dollar to "give" FL $2.5 billion....like the politicians in Washington, way too many people don't care where the money comes from or whether we have it or not.

btk

The HS train issue is a real time political football...cut costs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but do not cut ANY costs that affect ME, MY STATE, MY SPECIAL INTERESTS, MY SUPPORTERS or MY JOBS...ala Bill Nelson...as well as all the rest.