View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
There is nothing we can do to have a say in the government of TV. Nothing.

Doesn't that make the developers the rulers?

That is the form of goverment we bought into when we moved here. We may not like them but the day to day life is perfect..

We could have chosen Dell Webb if we wanted to vote on things.
King and Prince are royalty and I can't seem to place the "powers-that-be" of TV in such high esteem, Gracie. I do believe that royalty does not necessarily make a ruler; take England, for example.

I love living in TV and "bubba & son" have done a fine job so that we could make them very very rich, which is fine with me. HOWEVER, they have been more than remiss in the important lack of ethics and best interests for the homeowners that made them so rich, so much that my respect is dwindling at each downturn that shows the true colors of these two moguls. They have not "given" residents anything; we paid for what we get and need not put them on a pedestal for give-aways, favors, or donations to the residents; nonexistent. They have so many holdings, that we are constantly paying them dearly for their many business ventures.

When lies, cheating, and greed sets in to this empire, that's when one must diligently consider the reality of it all and stand united as residents to protect our investments. Fortunately, we have the POA to support the residents.

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney