View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman View Post
The negatives never complain because they will be shot down and it becomes a futile effort. Trust me.
I'm not speaking specifically about Cody's or specifically to your experiences or those of any others posting here, but the negatives do sometime complain. However, the result of the complaint is sometimes influenced by the way one approaches the complaint.

I don't complain often, but when I do I rarely have any negative results. Why? I don't really know, but perhaps it comes from 23 years of dealing directly with the public (many being upset) and seeing how my own reactions have been influenced, positively or negatively, by the way I've been approached. If they approached me and presented their concern in a friendly respectable manner, especially with a smile on their face, I then wanted to help them a lot more than I would have had they coldly approached me.

That old "you catch more bees or flies with honey than you do with vinigar" idiom really has validity when dealing person to person!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"