View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion
Default Five Star Golf Cart Services; A Great Club Car Tech

I mentioned in another post that I use an excellent mechanic who specializes in Club Cars and have received several requests for info and thought I would just give this great guy a shout out in this forum.

a couple of years ago I purchased a used Club Car from a retired golf cart mechanic who lives in TV and he recommended Five Star Golf Services when I asked him for a referral for future services needs.

When this well groomed young man showed up at my home in his meticulously clean and organized vehicle and shop trailer with his big smile, I couldn't help being impressed. He was a former tech for Golf Cart Connection, when they primarily sold rebuilt and refurbished Club Cars and branched out on his own a couple of years ago.

He found the one problem I was having with this cart and fixed it and gave me a very thorough bumper to bumper service including the batteries, brakes (servicing and cleaning and reassembling them), rear differential, tire rotation, front end alignment check and more.

My neighbor who was told she needed to have new brake drums and brake pads installed on her cart by another mechanic in the area and told him she'd have to think about it, had Shon look at them and he found she just needed a brake servicing and saved her much money and Shon now has a new customer and fan.

I wouldn't use anyone else for my Club Cars.

Five Star Golf Cart Services, LLC
Office: 352-728-2333
Cell: 352-308-6272 (easiest way to get him)
Bshn@embarqmail.com