View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Arf City

Please Stop..
I can't stand much more of this ,dogs to the left of us and dogs to the right of us, I personally am still using my bankie from my childhood with holes in it and your furnishing electric blankets for dogs, Whats next ? Sleep number beds in their little doghouses....
We have got to add some rhyme or reason to out life's here, My neighbors dog lives better than I do , he has his own swimming pool. When he swims he has to nerve to lay out in the sun until he drys. I just love smelling wet dogs drying in the afternoon sun , although I'll admit it does keep the flies down somewhat.
The Neighbor on the other side of my passed away a short while back and his wife had his gravestone made in the shape of a dog biscuit because its the one thing he enjoyed doing the most in life,, Which doesn't say much for our long conversations in the back yard...I even heard last week that the village of Hadley is trying to change its name to ARF CITY.....Folks , where is this going to end , never mind ,I think I know the answer to that..............

No fire plugs here !!!

Fumar ........