View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Default Love the Mac. Won't go back to Windows.

I switched to all Apple products about 3 years ago because of the seamless integration with all of their products. I've had 3 Mac-mini desktops (the size of a hardcover book) that require a separate monitor and keyboard. I like the Mac mini because when I upgrade I only incur the cost of the processor, not the monitor and keyboard too. I bought the newest Mac mini this year. I think it was about $700. I also have an Apple Time Capsule as my wireless router and wireless backup for my hard drive. I have an ipad and iPhone too. I've never been more satisfied with products than I am with my Apple equipment. If you buy AppleCare with the computer the tech support you get with AppleCare is unbelievably good. They'll stay on the phone with you for hours to help you work through a technical problem. Also, Apple tech support tends to be Americans who speak perfect English. If level one tech support cannot fix your problem they will escalate it to higher level support without a hassle.

I switched to Apple too because of the viruses on Windows, the frequent error messages on my Windows PC, and none to worthless tech support from Microsoft. The people who speak well of Windows tend to be techy types who like to configure software and hardware on their own and who know how to fix Windows problems when Windows goes awry. Me, I just want my computer to work. All of my Apple products work beautifully, they work consistently, and they work exceedingly well together. I am 100% happy that I made the switch.