View Single Post

Old 02-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk Host View Post
If you had murders living in your neighborhood, what would you do? You would do everything in your power to stop them or get rid of them, I hope. If you didn't, you would be as guilt as they are.

The people are allowing this to go on and they are benefiting from it, that's what's nauseating. Our innocent people are dying. Do their lives have any value?

You've labeled my assessment "nauseating." I'm eager to hear your plan on how to stop these butchers from killing Americans.
The idea of leveling a nation, of killing innocent babies and children is nauseating. If you don't see that, I'm sorry for you.

How about destroying every boat in Somalia? Put an embargo around the shorelines, with well-armed ships willing to blow any ship out of the water. Be pretty hard to be a pirate without a boat or a way to leave the shore. Then, get some sort of industry in there so these people can make a living.

It is not just Americans that have been slaughtered by the pirates. It is different nationalities. This is a human problem, not an American one. All countries need to work on this issue. It is one that should have been started 10 years ago. These pirates have been around a long time. They're just getting more brazen. As to the pirates, I vote they be keelhauled and then left in the water for the sharks.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein