View Single Post

Old 02-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
I'm no Engrish major either! Anyway, let's just hope that the culprits get caught. It could be the best thing that could happen to them as demonstrated by the following:

When I was a kid I went into a grocery store with a friend. On the way out the other kid slipped a carton of cigarettes into the bag I had my purchase in. I could have prevented him from doing it, but I went along and we then proceeded to try and exit the store. What I didn't know is that we were being watched through a mirror that was overhead.

We got caught and brought into the store office where we were left to wait and think for about 15 minutes about what we done. You can imagine my thoughts about cops being called or even worse... my dad! After a stern lecture the store owner let is go having learned a good lesson, a lesson that unfortunatly many never get.

That lesson served me well ever since that incident fifty-some odd years ago.
The exact same thing happen to me, only I was the one who stuck the carton of Luckys into my belt under my overcoat. What a rotten feeling when I got caught. That was THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!