View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
Thought I would let people know that I just got my statement from the Citizens First Debit card account and discovered that someone in Great Britain has been using it. When I called the bank they told me that the fraud department had cancelled the card so it is no longer being used. I just don't know how it got into circulation in GB when I had it in the dresser at home! I did use it on the internet for a nutritional supplement and it was suppose to be a secured site. It was not in GB, but who knows if there is a GB connection to the US company. Anyway I have to fill out a claims form and hopefully will get a credit back. It was for a number of small items and then a $235 for Pizza Hut in GB, Go figure! Citizens First has always been good to deal with so I am sure that it will get sorted out. And I am grateful that the card was cancelled when it started looking suspicious over a 2 day period. Just FYI

LW888
When buying on the internet, you should always use PayPal. Very secure and your card information remains hidden. In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong, they refund your money.