Thread: UFO encounters?
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
you are all a hoot!!!!! Soooo the concensus is "NO such thing as UFO's", come on guys, if you think that we are the only ones with litterly billions of possibilities in the universe, than I say shame on you for being so egotistical....And in response to those that want a community to document sightings, this has happened....As was posted in this thread, just check out the history channel.....Besides, first post originated from someone who certainly has credibility as an officer in the military and his crew! Let's not forget about Roswell, NM.....How did 4 alien bodies transform into a WEATHER BALLOON? Yea Right!
I don't really think the consensus is no such thing. I do believe there is SOMETHING out there and some have seen it/them/whatever the heck it could be. There are also some who tell of alien abductions when they aren't really experiencing them....they state they can't move...and technically, they can't. They're experiencing hynagogia. Does this lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis state explain all events? Personally, I don't believe it does, but the only experience I've had is seeing that object in the night sky. I've watched videos of radar screens, videos taken on planes, from space and something seems apparent. One of these days, we'll be either fortunate or unfortunate to find out....I'm hoping for the former!

Sorry, didn't mean to get technical. I believe, I do....

Last edited by pooh; 02-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.