Thread: UFO encounters?
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 03:09 PM

In 1974 while returning home from looking for furniture with my first wife to be I saw what loked like a plane on aproach to Ohare Airport.The odd part was it had lights that looked strange I told my wife to look and she said just a plane.I continued driving on that road til we were under it.It wasn't moving so I got out of the car and looked at it about 700 ft above it look like a flying wing and didn"t move,It had a slight turbine sound to it and the cockpit lights were a strange green .At this point my wife is screaming for me to get back in the car but I wanted to figure out what it was,I couldn't beleive cars were going by and not stopping to look.It started to drift away where i couldn't see because of trees so I jumped back in and drove to a bridge less then a min. away.I got of the car and looked all around and their was nothing in the sky and it was a very clear sky.Upon getting to my inlaws we were both shaking and nervous,I phoned police and they laughed at first then about 15 mins. later they phoned back and said they had other calls.I was told I would be called back by ufo research center,they sent me pages of questions to fill out which We did but to this day don't know what it was. But one thing I do know it wasn't a light in the distance this was real and close enough to see very well,to this day more then anything I would like to know what it was and yes I do not tell this story because people do laugh.I ask my daughter if she has ever asked her mother about this and are told she will not talk about.What amazes me is that I had the guts to get out of the car and stand under it.