Thread: UFO encounters?
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 03:31 PM
Veteran member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Yesterday during golf round, talked to one of our neighbors, who has logged over 1000 combat hours as a fighter pilot and he shared this experience:

While on a mission in southeast Asia was in contact with huge UFO almost the size of a football field somewhat "barrel" shaped, turned plane toward object to get a better look, came within 300 feet and the object in an instant shot off and was out of sight within seconds, no noise, no vapor trail, just GONE....This was reported to military investigators....

Too many encounters with commercial and military pilots to dismiss this phenomenon....Are we alone? Any other experiences in the Villages you would like to share....
When I was a young boy my brothers and I were talking with a cousin, who would always be looking at the sky and he said he was looking for that saucer again. We used to humor him saying you just missed it
Wanabee future TVer