Thread: UFO encounters?
View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default UFO Part II

Jebartle The sight of the camera is what caused this UFO to disappear faster then it took me to aim that camera. Again moving from left motion to right then upward then right to left completing the top of a Z and it was gone. I tried over the years to believe that perhaps it was a government secret project but to this day the military has not come close to displaying this sort of technology. By the way it was in the shape of a saucer. Again from where I was standing it was like looking underneath a stainless steel kitchen bowl.

I suspect there are many people who claim sightings and are lying or mistaken. However there are so many credible people like the pilot cited earlier in this thread.

Yet this was a broad daylight August day on a Friday afternoon with not a cloud in the sky. So I had a clear view of what was in front of me. Again the speed with which it left is unimagineable. If we could go back in time that is one time I would choose for myself. It had a profound and lasting effect on my life.