View Single Post

Old 02-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Gold member
Default 2011 Villages Resident Survey Starts March 7th

Yesterday in the mail I received the letter letting me know that the 2011 Villages Resident Survey will be available on TheVillages.net starting March 7, 2011 and ending March 27,2011. This survey is used by The Villages and the District Goverment to find out how this community can be improved. This is our opportunity to voice our opinion to the powers at be on what we want in our community.

It has been reported that in the past about 1/3 of the homes in The Villages responded to this survey. Please help your neighbors who don't have access to a computer and the net fill out this online survey. There will be many questions to be answered and it is our chance to let the powers at be know your wants.

The letter also states that staff will help people at the Savannah Center computer room and the Mark Twain Library to assist in the use of the computers to fill out the survey. The survey is accessed through thevillages.net and you do not have to join thevillages.net to participate.

They will ask you what you want in The Villages.

What other changes or new things will you let the powers at be know about?

Mark Morse uses this survey in his State of The Villages speech which he gives in May each year. I know the big question is will he be there this year. But that is for another thread which I am sure will come. The purpose of this thread is to inform people of the importance to contrubute to this survey and to help neighbors who may not have a computer.

Remember this is our time to let them know!

Below is a link to what was written on Talk of The Villages last year about this survey.

2010 Villages Resident Survey