View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid72 View Post
I hope that most people here are upset with the poaching charge, and it sounds like the majority are, and that pleases me to no end.

Cruelty to animals or any other living thing really gets me going, and I lose it, big time. So when I read the article about the Morse poaching incident, that was the last straw.
My partner & I were (maybe still are) coming to Fl in the spring for a look-see of possible retirement places, and I have been reading your most interesting boards to get an idea of what the place is like.
In the past, I made the mistake of answering a posted question, politically orientated, and was called some pretty harsh names, especially by one poster. That plus some other recent comments (not to me) about the habits of those less fortunate, make me really wonder if I would fit in here. No nasty cracks please! LOL
I strongly believe that we all have the right to express our opinions, but not insult each other while doing so. That's what America is all about.

Thanks to all of you who have been positive in your remarks, to the others....... what you put out, you always get back. I hope to continue to post here & maybe even visit your place in the sun!

I will be more than interested to know the legal outcome of the poaching charge.
There are more/or less 80,000 people in TV. Have you read 80,000 negative posts?? I would wait until you have visited before passing judgement.....based on TOTV postings.