Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2011, 05:28 PM
n/a

Jflynn, if you have been here for any length of time, you shouldn't be confused by the fact that the Sun didn't cover a Democrats event. Every once in a while, you get a token Democratic club meeting announcement but they don't even make an attempt at fairness. I have friends here that ask me all the time if I saw some article or another in the paper, and my answer is always no. Too much of the Daily Sun will rot your brain so I keep my perusing of the local rag to an absolute minimum. I can't even read Doonesbury - geez, I guess they're afraid of a cartoon. And if I get one more Betty Sue is making quilts for all the troops story (or is that afghans for Afhanistan?), I really think I may lost it!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.