View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1191 View Post
Take it all in, digest it, and you are entitled to your opinion. I have done so and upon learning the shortcomings (putting it mildly) of the developer, I dislike him profusely for his greed and domination.

However, I can separate my feeling of despising the developer from my feeling of loving living here in TV which has been mentioned before that we owners have paid for our choice of purchasing this lifestyle and if one can not separate the two i.e., the greedy developer vs the chosen lifestyle, then one has the choice to leave. I choose to stay and enjoy the good life and speak out when I feel bad vibes from the master of TV.

Bottom line is brazen and misleading games can create such vulnerability for some, especially when there are sooo many other needy causes. The duplicity of this Moffitt/TV facility plan.....is it really worth donating millions to something that we have no knowledge of the reality of it all? This is simply the developer building his empire with more of your money. The Moffitt/Leesburg facility will do us well without this unreasonable donation goal ...for what?
Barb, I couldn't agree with you more. I will never understand the people here who don't care what Morse does as long as their little bubble is not burst. Even the ostrich has to take his head out of the sand every once in a while! I also despise his control of the media here, and he and his people decide what we, as adults, can and cannot hear. To be well-informed, you have to go elsewhere and dig on your own. I had no idea when we moved here the control he has over everything - except the AAC and POA whom they trash every chance they get. Only makes me love them a little more!!