View Single Post

Old 02-28-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
Many years ago in a board meeting I was told " John, if your going to eavesdrop, pay attention " and I might pass on this piece of advice to some of these posters.

We here north of 466 already own the our executive courses , our rec centers , swimming pools and tennis courts and as for the "FREE FOR LIFE ADD ON TV" I heard it again just 3 days ago on national TV......So lets try to keep our criticisms accurate about the neatest retirement spot known to man.........I say again ,
.... IF YOUR GOING TO EAVESDROP , PAY ATTENTION......

Golf front owner ....fumar...
Sorry, Fumar, the executive courses and other recreational facilities north of 466 are owned by the Village Center Community Development District (VCCDD), managed by Janet Tutt, who reports to Board of Supervisors that are elected/appointed by the property owners in the Village Center, who are none other than (drum roll), the Morse Family. The transaction that sold these facilities to the VCCDD is the one that is being looked at by the IRS because the purchase was done with tax free bonds. You do own the nice flower beds along the roadside and at the traffic circles, you also own the new cart paths. Hope that makes you feel better.