View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I'm grateful for the preserves. I love driving by them and seeing the mama duck with her babies swimming by, the alligator at Palmer floating along, the sandhill cranes (my absolute favorites) feeding, the mass of egrets (I think that's what they are) that sleep on the preserve by Morse Blvd.

I owe a debt to the Morses for Church on the Square and the performers they bring there. For those who don't know, the Morses give them free housing when they perform there. Since some of the groups are large (choirs, orchestras), this is not a cheap endeavor, but the tickets are.

Most of all, I'm thankful for the wonderful people who live here. Without Harold Schwartz's dream and Gary Morse's willingness to fulfill that dream, I never would have met so many kind, generous people.
Dee, those were some of the nicest, most positive words I've read (or heard) about TV since purchasing our home here.

The next time I see you I want another hug, but this time from a nice person instead of a nice ()! The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"