View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaParkersburg View Post
Sorry Richie, I find your posts are generally well written and witty, but usually offensive in a stir the pot kind of way. Don't be offended, its just my opinion and we know what they say about opinions.

In a debate it's good to stir the pot. To some people it's just offensive if you disagree with them and especially so if you prove them wrong, particularly if you link the proof.

If you have a "delicate nature", I guess it's just as well for you to avoid conflicting opinions of any sort.

I always just bring my opinions to the fore and link articles I find, and hope others might find, interesting and informative. There are those of different convictions that cannot debate the point and instead insult me. I'm not alone in this, by the way. All the "conservative" posters on this forum have experienced it in one form or another. We're not supposed to respond to this, I assume, because then we become "offensive" as opposed to the poster badly responding to us.