View Single Post

Old 03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
What is the probable cause mentioned having to do with an off-duty government security agent (police officer) going to a topless bar with friends for a bachelor or bachelorette party? Would they be charged as a sexual offender?

As I stated before, Richie, this bill will never make it out of committee. It is just puffery to get attention.

You did not answer if you personally know people who have been subjected to this treatment.

It was a great day for golf, wasn't it?
Come on, really? A bachelor party, a topless bar? A place, despicable or not, where a woman is paid for her services? Come on, really?

Probable cause to permit a gov't official to search someone is something I'm sure you understand, so I won't insult you by defining it.

You may be right about the outcome of this bill, but I'm just glad for the attempt. If only the liberal media would report on it, so the uniformed populace who only listen to the liberal media would be informed on this issue. Maybe it'll become a story that cannot be ignored; we'll see.