View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
We will have a chance to attend church at our next visit sooo was hoping someone could recommend the perfect church. The Villages is perfect so here is what I would consider my perfect church:

A pastor that preaches from the Bible say like Chuck Swindoll or John MacArthur ,

Music say like Brooklyn Tabernacle and or the Gaithers with some Darlene Chek included

Congregation lively growing, friendly and Christ centered.

Ok, so maybe that church only exists in heaven; but if you have a good church could you give me the info?

Thanks
I can recommend Amazing Grace Lutheran Church without reservation. It is a Missouri Synod church which makes it a very Christ centered, bible based church.
It is a new, small, growing, friendly, enthusiastic house of worship which has become a very comfortable church home for my wife and me in a short period of time. We do a great deal of work in the local community and you won't find a more welcoming, friendly congregation anywhere. We have gifted pastor who is fine preacher and a great shepherd for us all.
We looked around for a place of worship on each visit to TV and found several churchs where we felt comfortable. Then we visited Amazing Grace and knew, without a doubt, that we had found our home.
If you would like to visit our church when you are in the area you are welcome to come with us.
Hope I'm not coming across as being pushy or preachy because that is not my intent but we do feel blessed to be part of this congregation.
Services are Sundays at 7:45 and 10:00 A.M.

Last edited by bluedog103; 03-04-2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: typo