View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Veteran member

I did hire Kwik but have some minor concerns.

I too found Kim nice to work with when she came out to qupte the job. She had some great ideas on rearranging/replacing some of our present landscaping. We gave her a very small deposit; for her protection - people do change their minds and I can understand why she asked for a deposit. It's very minor so that's not the issue. What is the issue is she doesn't return my calls and it's only when I call her cell phone several times that she finally answers.

She changed the date from today to Monday saying she was sick for a few days (a reason she didn't return my call). But she told me she would bring a picture of some shrubs we were interested in and it hasn't happened. I left her a messge yesterday confirming Monday's app't and asking how she made out with the shurbs, etc. She hasn't returned that call.

Adding to this, when she finally came by with a sample of stone (she was a week late on that); my husband mentioned that one of my pet peeves is people not returning calls. She apologized and said she was trying to catch up because she was sick with a cold.

Maybe it's me but this is making me uncomfortable. Customer service for me is a principal for success and where she doesn't return phone calls, I wonder if she will be here Monday as promised.

Any insight?