View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think.....

This sanctity thing (not forgetting that the Church says that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit) is when someone is trying to have sex with you and you don't want them to.

Kate has to fly for her work. Kate is not only intelligent and hard working but she is fair in her assessments. I know her, I have been in her home. She is a reasonable person. She has that wonderful and very rare commodity called common sense.

People who are in and out of airports all of the time have more familiarity with the processes than people who haven't flown ever or never or rarely.

I agree with frequent scans being dangerous.

Benjamin Franklin was one heck of a sage and a wonderful person but he didn't fly.

If we can deter one terrorist from blowing up one person than all of the stuff is working at least to the family of the person who is not dead.

I am afraid of a lot of things. Some more than others. I am courageous about some things, some more than others. I am just like most people. I choose what I want to do and I don't embrace huge ideas that have some faults in them. I pick and choose my philosophies. Right is still right and wrong is still wrong but the world changes. We have to change with the world.

Not even the smartest people or the best people or the most dedicated people or the bravest people can keep bad things from happening. But they can reasonably try. It is just that the conception of bad is different each day....even though the morality of good people is still against evil.

Richie Lion, I think you want to protect me and others with your sincere idea on this and I want to protect me and others with mine.

Only God knows who is rightest.
...again a voice of common sense and practicality. No HIGH horse for her. Ya gotta love this woman.

Xavier