View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 02:29 PM

Tbugs I do not believe you read any of my posts very closely. If you really believe it is just as simple as a safety issue then I ask why are you not more concerned about all the security holes in an airport access. The only people really affected by this theater are the passengers and aircrew. Somebody said earlier that they and others had fixed the holes after 911 by writing letters, well then why within the last year was a pilot that filmed the card swipe gate I was talking about and other areas of access, being threaten by TSA for disclosing the info. He was just showing what most people do not know or care to understand. And if everyone is so concerned about security what sense does it make to put pilot through this theater. It just makes the lines longer at security. As I said they do not need to have anything to do damage. I keep asking what the line is that everyone is willing to draw over which they will not put up with this anymore? Should we start x-raying everyone that goes to school, the mall, church, etc. etc. etc.? I think Richie is correct most of you do not want to really consider this in the bigger context that it should be seen in. If I really thought I was safer because of this theater I would be willing to go along.