View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I find it remarkable that in post after post no one bothered to question why the POA did a complete turnaround? I also find it interesting that some residents find Richie's fact-based statements bias but the POA's fact-based non-biased? Are some people saying its the singer not the song? Please do yourselves a favor ask more questions and don't rely on labels. Ritchie is not the spoiler she is being portrayed to be. This is misleading and meant to discredit her reporting. I suspect the POA is once again bending to please the Developer as they have done in the past. Why? I believe I know but find it not productive just to speculate.
Hi Rubicon,
As others have surmised, perhaps you are confusing the POA with the VHA. The POA has always favored a Moffitt Center in TV. The POA also once sued the developer, so "once again bending to please the Developer" is quite off the mark.

I don't think the POA and Ritchie sing the same song at all. Cabo's point, I think, was that Ritchie simply omits facts that don't support her opinion. The POA includes facts that both support and mitigate its conclusions. Because of this, the POA is a more reliable source for giving both sides of the story.