View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Sage
Default Where the dirt was

I can sum it it up by saying Mallory was where the dirt was in 2007. We looked at many used homes and several new on a whirl wind tour. Every used home in our budget did not quite fit our eye or needed work and my wife who has seen me gut two other homes in our lives together wanted no part of a project

When we walked into our Wisteria in Mallory which backs up to a Villa wall for privacy it fit our budget, we loved the location, and everything was brand new, so we jumped....

Some side notes from our experience:

Our Villages real estate agent was named Casey Stengel.

The last used home we looked at somewhere by Palmer I was bit by a dog. The garage door in the kitchen had a note that said, VERY FRIENDLY DOG in garage, please do not let out. I love dogs, so I opened door, crouched over showing it my hand and it got me drawing a little blood (nothing serious). Always the little ones it seems that catch me by surprise . Casey almost fainted, he did not know what to do. It probably did not help that I kept asking him liability questions and if I might be able to now get the home for free

Last edited by ajbrown; 03-07-2011 at 10:10 AM.