View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies View Post
Great! Reading these posts has confirmed what my husband and I had been hoping for.... We are planning on buying a home in TV and moving by the end of middle of June. Since we are inexperienced golf cart drivers and have limited exposure to the dreaded traffic circles we had hoped there would be less Villagers for us to terrorize when we were traveling around by either car or golf cart. It sounds like summer in TV will be perfect for us! By the winter we will be pros.
Cookies, Congratulations on your upcoming move to TV and good luck in your home search. I was able to navigate the traffic circles/roundabouts OK last summer when I was in TV, and I have had very little experience with driving in them. I will be back renting in TV this July, so watch out for me in the roundabouts : ). I found it helpful to pay extra close attention to what the other drivers were doing in the roundabouts. It's not the time to be changing radio stations, dialing the cell phone or arguing with the passenger in your car.