View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman1952 View Post
Hi everyone, my wife and I hope to be joining you all in the not-to-distant future and I have a few questions. We will probably be snowbirds for a while so are courtyard villas the best option? (low maintenance) I'm torn between a 2 or 3 bedroom home because of visitors (we have 4 kids and one grandchild). Has anyone bought a 3 bedroom home and found that the third br. was rarely used. I am in a fife and drum corps and I was wondering if there were any others that were or are involved in f & D.

Thanks in advance!
We had a two bedroom CYV with a small garage. We had a lot of visitors. After four years of being cramped, we moved to a three bedroom house with a large garage. (We are seasonal residents).

What is best for you depends on your lifestyle, how many visitors you will be having, how much stuff you want to store in your garage, etc. It's a very personal decision.

Once you get to TV and start looking at properties with agents, it will probably become crystal clear which option is best for you. Over the years your needs will probably change, and then you'll become one of the statistics .... the "average" villager supposedly moves three times.