View Single Post

Old 03-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
I'm back. Had a hard time getting on line and posting. After trying the thundershirt several times I'm sorry to say it isn't working. I'm reluctant to make it too tight since Duffy is tiny and I'm afraid to restrict his breathing. He has continued to bark when I leave and shake in the cart.
I'm disappointed but I'll continue my quest for a solution.
I've been reading about another product, the Anxiety Wrap for dogs. It's made of a lighter, stretchy material and according to some who've used it on their dogs, they say the dogs are much more comfortable. The principal is the same as the Thundershirt, but supposedly, more flexible and lighter. Some who have used both types have said the more the vests are used, the more positive results are seen. Sometimes it just take a bit of time, and then again, there are some doggies it just doesn't seem to work for. Duffy could be one of those, alas.

I'm not sure if you would want to buy another product since the original one didn't work, but here's the link to the item, you can take a look for yourself. Sometimes just a little difference in a product can produce different results.

https://anxietywrap.com/default.aspx