Thread: Open Houses
View Single Post

Old 03-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
Oh, Wow! So many great suggestions! Thank you so much.

I'm only going to be in town for a week, but at least it will be a start. And who knows - maybe that dream house is just waiting for me.

I do have a couple of questions. In looking at the TV map, I don't see the Village of St. James although I do find the St. James Rec Center. Is St. James close by? Is St. James the newest Village? Where is Wildwood? Also, I see the Tamarind Grove Rec Center. Is that the area that is currently under construction?

If I'm looking at the map correctly, it appears the newer homes (2005 and later) are south of Lake Miona and Lake Sumter - is that true? Where is the new Town Square going to be?

Thanks again for your help.
The homes in the Village of St. James will be close by the rec center. I don't know if it is THE newest village exactly as homes are being built all along that area where St. Charles, Tamarind Grove, and St. James are located......though I believe St. James will be the last village to be completed north of 466A.

If it's not shown on the map you're looking at, go to MapQuest, Yahoo Maps, etc. and look up Wildwood, FL. If you follow 466A west, it goes right into Wildwood as does 44.

Yes, the further south you go within TV, the newer the houses are.

Brownwood will be the new town square - located between 44 and 44a immediately west of Buena Vista Blvd.

Hope that helps!
Bill