View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I think Sam's is $35 or $40 (can't remember which). I've found it to be worth the price. Think I save enough money on my Cokes and cat supplies alone to make it worth the annual membership.

We have decided to not renew our Sam's membership next year because we have a Costco membership ($35) that we use in CA (an hour and 15 minute drive from our mountain top retreat to Santa Rosa)and can also drive an hour and 15 minute to Altamonte Springs, FL from TV. No Sam's club near us in CA, Costco's are twice the size of Sam's Club stores, only want to get lifetime supplies of TP, Paper Towels, Raisin Bran, coffee, cat food and cat litter (and our cats miss the Costco cat food), etc; so we can get by with a trip every other month like we do in CA and save the $40 Sam's membership. OR we can do like we did last year and sign up for Sam's in TV and before we left for CA tell them we didn't want to be members any longer and get the $40 refunded. We still made two trips to Costco last year tho.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)