Thread: ACT for America
View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 06:48 AM
n/a

Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have been told I am racist by my grandchildren because I am VERY worried about radical Muslims...and I sure don't want to be a racist.

But I really fear the radical Muslim philosophy.

I know some moderate Muslim folks and although I really don't agree with the way woman are treated, they are kind and nice.

I think that the radical Muslim belief is to eliminate all infidels...and infidels are people who are not radical Muslims...maybe they would spare the moderates in their own faith, I don't know.

But they, if I understand it right, are out to kill us Christians and Jews and atheists.

I hate to be hateful and I probably just was and I probably am on this issue.

I am scared.
You are not hateful and you are not racist Gracie !

We have been told not to fear...even on this forum during the campaign we had posters saying they will not live their life in fear, HOWEVER...this is a group of people (radical muslims) who have announced to the world they want to kill and have killed.

How does a reasonable person not fear that ? They continue to chase nuclear weaponery to kill more and that fact is fortified by our government and those who study this for a living, but we are not to fear they say.

You have every right to be scared and do you and I and others "live their lives in fear" as those who poke jest at us...no, it does not affect our lives on a daily basis, but it is prudent to be aware that their is a threat working 24 hours a day...7 days a week to find new and more horrible ways to kill you and your children and their children !

You nor I change what we do each day, nor cower in the corner, but we also do not close our eyes to what is really happening in the world. I hate nobody as an individual, but when a well financed group says they want to kill me and my family simply because I am not like them, I listen ! Especially when they have done it, continue to do it and will do it again. Any group that takes pride in televising beheading of people who were killed like that simply because they are not muslim is something to fear