View Single Post

Old 03-13-2011, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Liberals just love to hate Republican women. I could undoubtably find dozens of stupid comments by liberals, besides the few already posted in this thread; but the fact is I don't care to. I'm not unnerved by the left in the same way the left is terrified of the rise and influence of the conservative woman.

It will be very interesting to see if the liberals strategy of political ridicule, the only tactic left to them as they cannot afford to run on the issues, will have their desired effect.

I say "fine"; Liberals run on ridicule, Conservatives will run on issues and we'll see which strategy resonates with the American public.
I'm a woman, and the only thing I dislike (hate is such a strong word, don't you think?), is stupid women! I take great pride in my gender and am dissappointed beyond belief when people like Bachmann and Palin achieve "stardom" by saying dumb things repeatedly. Not just once in a while, but over and over and over again.

So terrified of these two "strong conservative women"? I think "embarrassed" is more the word.