View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM
n/a

Default Bachman

Graciegirl I don't know how to carry your last post to my post but you made a lot of sense. Why aren't we getting the best of a good lot for political candidates. Where have all the truly good people gone? Why have true patroits been replaced by opportunist? Who has failed us, or have we failed ourselves? Is our political system that contaminated that all we can retain are the marginal ones at best? Will the Tea party movement benefit our political system by creating the needed impetus to reclaim our desire for freedom and individual expression which was once our greatest legacy? Must we continue to tolerate pols whom appear to exhibit a "I got mine the hell with you attitude?" Where are the great statesman and orators? Why can't we find a candidate who will inspire us by action and deed? I don't have to agree with all of their policies but I do require honesty, integrity, intestinal fortitude, a love for country and a moral imperative that will stand above all nations. God hear my prayer.