Thread: Decisions
View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
If you are anything like me, just the fact that you asked the question, you will not be happy with either. Buy a three bedroom with a two car garage, and you will save another move.
Great answer. One spare bedroom will become your office, with your computer and home files and such ,with a pull out couch or daybed for company if needed. Everyone I know has a similar setup. The third bedroom becomes the primary cozy retreat for overnight guests.

Not only would I go for a two car garage, but if possible an expanded one, You have no basement or shed here in TV and the garage becomes your de-facto basement for storage cabinets, a workbench, bicycles, your gardening tools and supplies (if you do your own work), etc.; and that's besides your car and golf cart. Get as big a garage as you can afford if you require all these things.