View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 02:28 PM
n/a

Wasn't this about public unions? Which with teachers have been getting away with sticking it to the tax payers for years.Here in Il we once had a meeting with one of my sons teachers who couldn't teach we confronted her about this and she began to cry and say how she was their for the kids.Well we thought it would be best to drop the course,to do this we had to meet with the principal.He begged us to stay in the class and try to put up with her but gave in to are demand.he said his hands were tied and couldn't get rid of her.Today she is still at that school making about 125k a year and still worthless. In the public sector they just can't kid rid of the poor performers.
I have a friend of mine who is a union boss for rail road workers and he will not put up with any crap.If workers screw up he tells the rail road to fire them.He reasons they make about 100k they should work for it and if not goodbye.thats the way it should be in the public sector but here in chicago they all laugh of not doing any thing half the time I guess thats the chicago way let the tax payers pay.