Thread: A vent.....
View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Don't blame you for being upset. I hate littering and to show such disrespect to someone's property is unconscionable. I think I'd be following them to the pool and letting the attendant in the rec center know that two young girls were using the pool without an adult. Oh, the heck with following them -- just call the rec center. Basic rule, don't tick off an old lady -- we have ways of getting even. (I always think of Kathy Bates ramming the girls' car in the parking lot in "Fried Green Tomatoes" when I contemplate something like this.)
I remember Kathy Bates line in Fried Green Tomatoes, too...."I have more insurance than you do" and I say it lots of times when out in my car....

I can't reach the can without climbing over my fence or taking a long cart ride to get to it...and the area is thick with plantings. Snakes and I have an agreement, they can stay in all that nice thick planting area, I'll stay in my yard.

The Villages is such a nice area without trash strewn about....it's just too bad these little "Princesses" weren't considerate enough to properly dispose of their trash. Guess I'm going to be taking a golf cart ride.