Thread: A vent.....
View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 04:57 PM

I'm gonna stick my two cents in here too, which is not too typical for me. First, yes..let's see about getting a venting section called "My Rant". I think it would do a lot of good but it would also open up the floodgates for much controversy.

This thread interested me for two reasons: First, I too hate when people litter. It has always bothered me, but more so the past twenty years that I have been running along the roads and observing trash all over this earth. Laziness is key but also I think there is a lack of intelligence present.
My second reason for being interested in this thread and having a "My Rant" section is because all day long I have thought about posting up a rant about drivers around here. Last evening I had two very close calls on my motorcycle (in LSL) from totally inattentive drivers. When I run, I have to dodge golf carts daily so as not to get mamed by someone who should have given up their license years ago. Actually, they probably did, but figure it's ok to drive a golf cart. I don't get it. One month ago I got hit on my bicycle by someone that probably shouldn't be driving anymore and his only concern was the dent in his precious 2007 sedan.
What has all of this got to do with littering? Nothing...haha, end of My Rant!