View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191
Default Computer problelms....

The last few days it seems that something has changed with my 'puter, and don't know if it's my 'puter, my IP Comcast, or AOL. I've cleared all the junk off of the computer and am having trouble logging on to EVERYTHING. Each time I try to logon to TOTV, my ID and pw are not saved and when I finally get the logon screen for TOTV, I have to logon each and every time. Also, the emails I receive from TOTV where I have contributed to a forum and TOTV sends cc's to all who participated in that forum, I consistently receive TWO copies of the same email. Also 'puter is freezing up lots.

Think I need to take a ride down to MMD and have them check my 'puter. Can't figure what this overload situation is all about; sure hope it's not a virus or something imposing. Anyone else having this problem? I have Comcast as a provider and will check with them as well.

Do you suppose that y'all suffering with the flu here in TV have streamed the virus in cyberspace and made our 'puters sick? just kidding

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney