View Single Post

Old 03-19-2011, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default I just had a bad day yesterday and jumped the gun.

That is the article I was referring to in my post.
I did not vote for Obama however I did say I would wait until his first state of the union speech, one year later, to reserve judgment.

Being a product of corporate America, specifically turning around distressed companies/businesses, I measure results....promises kept....accomplishment...making a plan...measuring progress to the plan...setting priorities...all made to happen via focused on results leadership.

As a result, I personally measure Obama, other politicians and company leaders the same way.

Based on Obama's first year in office, promises kept VS promises made he gets a failing grade. For setting priorities his first year and focusing on what matters to the people, he gets a failing grade. For his promise to bring change to Washington he gets a failing grade. In rest of the world leadership ditto.

At the end of his second year there was no improvement in the promise of change.

If Obama was an executive in one of our companies, he would not have been around to finish a second year of more of the same.

I don't care what color, party or religion....he has not done the job as measured against his own promises and delivering on what matters to the people of America.

Obama is not a leader. He is a politician.

He will not be re-elected in 2012 simply based on lack of delivering results......THAT MATTER.

In my very humble opinion.

btk