View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV0108 View Post
We were there tonight for the first time. Let me start by saying that the food we ordered was very good and the service was very good also. My biggest complaint was the value for what you get. Entree's at $13.95 each consisted of a cup of rice with a small dish of sauce with a few pieces of chicken cut up in the sauce, probably not even 5 ounces of chicken. The manager came up to us and asked if we would like to try their bread with our order. We thought it was a sample and we would not be charged. We were charged $4.00 for a very small amount of bread. We ordered one beer and two waters and walked out of there paying almost $40.00 including tip for our two meals. Again, I thought the food was very good but value was lacking. Also, I like some sort of veggie with my meals and there wasn't any served. I asked for a dinner salad and the waiter said they didn't serve them. After we paid our bill the waiter told us to come for lunch as you get everything we had tonight plus salad and bread at no extra charge for under $10.00 per entree. I asked why salad for lunch but not dinner, he said he would make a suggestion to management. I will go there again but for lunch only.
I agree---good food but way over priced especially for Indian food. They sell lentil soup for $4.00. It is actually a dahl served at other indian restaurants for $1.50 tops.

I'm afraid that when the snow birds go home that they will be in trouble unless they lower their prices.